Wednesday, August 31, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday the Pastel Version

Yes, it's been a month since my last blog post. Yikes! Just pretend I'm European and I've been on August holiday, okay? In reality, I've been busy, busy, busy taking caring of my three children and counting the days until the first day of school. Come on, I'm not the only one, right??

I haven't done much sewing lately, but here's a little something I'm working on right now. Pastels are typically out of my comfort zone, but this has turned out pretty nice in my humble opinion. What do you think?



I used strips from a Swanky jelly roll by Moda. This is the second quilt I've made with this jelly roll and I have quite a few more strips remaining. It's like the gift that keeps on giving!
Now that my two boys are both in school full day, I'm anxiously looking forward to doing more sewing, quilting, and blog posting while my daughter plays with blocks and naps.

Have you had a nice summer? Are you ready for sewing season, a.k.a. Autumn, to begin?

-Annik


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! the white sets it all off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete