Monday, August 5, 2013

Class Pics

This past Saturday was the last installment of the Bella Roma class at Treadle Yard Goods. LaVaughn, the instructor, was kind enough to invite me over to see what her students made.

To be honest, I was a bit nervous. Bella Roma is my first published pattern. I sort of felt like my English paper was being read in front of the class. The feedback was excellent, though, much to my relief!

So, without further ado, here are the class' quilts:

Adore these colors and textures.

Red, white, and black are always so beautiful together.

Black, white, and gray with a pop of color in the floating squares and narrow border. Stunning.

Soft and lovely. Melissa's quilt will hang in the store when it's done.

I love the variety and creative interpretations of the original design. A very exciting day, indeed.

Happy sewing,
Annik

No comments:

Post a Comment