Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Fibers

I never revealed my finished Tufted Tweets mini quilt. Do you want to see it? Drum roll please....




I added a hanging sleeve to this one so it can be used as a wall hanging or a doll quilt. This mini quilt and the others are now or will soon be available on my Etsy shop.

The other thing I've been working on lately is sewing bags. I used to make and sell many bags, but ever since my third child arrived it's felt more like a task than a pleasure. Here are the first bags I've made since July.  Believe it or not, I'm anxious to get started on a few more! The owl and bird bag have both been purchased but the little acorn bag and the bear bag are still available.






Finally, for those of you who live in the Twin Cities, I just took a bunch of children's napkin sets over to The Linden Tree in Minneapolis.





You'll also see two of my lap/toddler quilts at The Linden Tree. Remember these?




Please check out the store if you're in the neighborhood. Melissa, the owner, carries lots of fabric and beautiful handmade items by local artists and crafters.

Wishing you very happy holidays,

-Annik

No comments:

Post a Comment