Monday, November 22, 2010

Number Five

Here's the last of my 5 mini (doll) quilts in 5 days (which turned out to be 8 days, but who's counting??).

Should have been Friday


Hmm. Not exactly sure how I feel about this one. I've never worked with gray sashing before and it seems to overwhelm the prints. I may rip all the sashing out and start again. Then again, I may chalk this mini quilt up to a learning experience and move on.  What would you do?

This weekend I was supposed to attend a monthly quilting gathering but illness, schedules, and an ice storm provided quite a road block. I did manage to get there for a couple of hours on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Enough time to machine quilt the 4 other mini quilts I made last week. Now for binding.  Stay tuned for my next post when I reveal the finished products. In the meantime, here's a recap of the week. I like the first one the best. Figures!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

1 comment: