Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Stash #2

How about a quick Sunday Stash report? I picked up a few new goodies at Treadle Yard Goods Memorial Day sale last weekend. I was hoping to find a nice purple print for a quilt pattern I'm working on, but ended up buying a bunch of stuff. Typical.

Robert Kaufman Quilter's Tweed & Carolina Chambray
Purple is tough. Is it just not popular enough for major manufacturers to bother with it? If you know of a fabulous purple print please leave me a comment with the details.

Next up, Robert Kaufman's Quilter's Linen. So pretty. Wish I had every color...




And finally, I got a little treat in the mail earlier this week. These will be fun to play with!

Sherbet Pips
 Happy sewing,
-Annik

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the linen!! I may "need" some of that!!! ;) Sherbet pips is such a cute line, I've resisted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I am a friend of Amy Crosson's and she sent me your link! Amazing and Inspiring! I inherited a Viking sewing machine, just had it serviced and have no idea what to do next! I took a sewing class (for the theatre) in college but that's the extent of my experience! It has been a lifelong dream to create a quilt! Your page inspires me to realize my dream! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete