Saturday, February 5, 2011

Are you ready for V-Day?



Hey friends, if you're a local I hope you'll come to my next sale on February 12th at my sons' school. It's a fundraiser for Barton's after school tutoring program. My 2nd grade son's teacher organized this event. She's a sewer (sewist?), too. Dawn makes cool yoga bags, snack bags, super hero capes and a million other things. But this is no two woman show! There are 37 crafty vendors at this sale, plus live music, dance, and food (including chocolate!). Come make a day of it. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

I've been sewing like a mad fool for the last month. I've made lots of bunting banners, zipper pouches, tote bags, handy dandy cloth napkins for kids, a handful of aprons, plus mini quilts and throw quilts. See, I really have been busy!

Here's one of the many zipper pouches I'll have for sale on Saturday.  I'll share more photos as the week progresses (assuming we ever get natural light around here again).




See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment