Wednesday, September 21, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #4 Kona Charm Challenge (still, again)






You know, I might be having more fun photographing this quilt than actually sewing it.

Today I took my tired toddler to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts to check out an exhibit on op art textiles from the 1970's. I'll have photos and details in my "Fieldtrip Friday" post. Something to look forward to, right? In the meantime, if you need me I'll be in my sewing room making millions of triangles!

Happy sewing,
Annik

2 comments:

  1. Annik,
    I love how these look - especially the second photo - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annik, This looks likes it's going to be gorgeous and very sophisticated. I hope you'll bring it to the November quilt-in (I'll be gone in October)!!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete